I really enjoy adding stamps, logos, and price tags to my packaging- notice that the price tag has a space for the retailer name; I have added the mix number "FIFTY-FIVE" instead.
The bold and sexy Tori Amos photo is from a SPIN Magazine photoshoot, and I think the Shirley Manson photo is from the Garbage CD booklet.
- Oasis "Live Forever"
- Jane's Addiction "Jane Says"
- Better Than Ezra "Desperately Wanting"
- Primitive Radio Gods "Phonebooth"
- Tori Amos "Spark"
- Richard Thompson "I Misunderstood"
- Nanci Griffith "Boots of Spanish Leather"
- Lucinda Williams "Can't Let Go"
- Superdrag "Sucked Out"
- Beck "Devil's Haircut"
- Garbage "Push It"
- Fiona Apple "Fast As You Can"
- Suzanne Vega & Joe Jackson "Left Of Center" from the Pretty In Pink soundtrack.
- XTC "The Man Who Murdered Love"
- Everclear "Wonderful"