Since my first son was born in 2009 my pace has slowed a tad- now that our kids are getting older and we found a reliable, affordable babysitter, I hope to get that annual total back up!
- I saw so many movies in 1995 because I was on business trips every weekend? It's a long story.
- I was a member of the Brattle Theatre for a few years in the early 2000s, which included free passes, and discounted admission, which is reflected in my numbers in those years.
- I was unemployed for all of 2001 and only working part time for half of 2002, and I went to a lot of movies in that era too.
- I saw five movies in one weekend at South by Southwest 2012.
- My 2015 total would have been even lower but I saw three movies in three days while my family was out of town between Christmas and New Years'.