- Die Hard on a Battleship = Under Siege
- Die Hard on a Bus = Speed
- Die Hard on a Plane = Passenger 57, Air Force One
- Die Hard on a Cruise Ship = Speed 2
- Die Hard On A Train = Under Siege 2
One of the keys to making this kind of movie work is an attractive villain. Hiring some hack with a funny accent is not enough. Hiring classically trained actor Alan Rickman was a smart move, even if he has to fake a German accent. Did I mention I got the 2 disc DVD set for Christmas? Back in 1988, I saw this three times in two months- clearly this is a masterpiece to a sixteen-year-old.
(July 3rd, August 6th, and August 13, 1988)