- Killing two guys with a pencil
- Reloading a shotgun while pressing the barrel against a guy's chest, then shooting him with it
Hard to believe it's been two years since I rented the original?
|So many movies ignore all the times a gunman would need|
to reload: Wick turns reloading into an integral part of
- For example, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery did not sell a lot of tickets but became a smash hit on VHS and DVD. I first saw that film on home video (I did see it at the Brattle Theater in 1999 after its sequel came out.)
- Twice I've seen sequels in the theater because friends wanted to go out; I've never seen Legally Blonde, but I saw Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde with my friend Michelle in 2003.
- When I was 19 I saw The Godfather Part III with a bunch of high school friends...even though I hadn't seen the first two movies yet.