July 11, 2011

Harry Potter Reviews 2001-2011

The wife and I just re-watched Deathly Hallows Part 1 (we just say Potter 7.1) on demand, to refresh our memories: Gran's babysitting the boy as we go on another movie date. Our third movie in two weeks! After 10 years, the eight-movie, billion dollar Potter series is about to wrap up. Here's a look back at my reviews.
  1. Sorcerer's Stone C.
  2. I did not see Chamber Of Secrets in the theater. I saw it most recently on ABC family in 2010: it's better than Sorcerer's Stone. C-plus.
  3. Prisoner of Azkaban A!
  4. Goblet of Fire B-plus
  5. Order of the Phoenix B-plus
  6. Half-Blood Prince A!
  7. Deathly Hallows Part 1 A!
  8. Deathly Hallows Part 2 B-minus.
(I predict they'll remake all the movies starting in 2025.)
L-R: Harry, The Weasley twins, Mundungus, Fleur, Ron, and Hermione.