October 28, 2002

John, John, John, and John: Lennon's Fab Beatles Tracks

I am really happy with this mix of John's Beatles performances. I feel like I really captured every phase of his Beatles period, without relying on some obvious choices.
  1. "Dear Prudence"
  2. "Ticket To Ride" (no fadeout)
  3. "A Day In The Life" (edit)
  4. "Rain"
  5. "Good Morning Good Morning" (Nat's 2002 Remix)
  6. "You're Going To Lose That Girl"
  7. "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me & My Monkey"
  8. "Bad Boy"
  9. "And Your Bird Can Sing"
  10. "Cry Baby Cry"
  11. "Misery" (take one)
  12. "I'm A Loser"
  13. "A Hard Day's Night" (take one)
  14. "I'm Only Sleeping"
  15. "Tomorrow Never Knows"
  16. "Strawberry Fields Forever" (Nat's 2002 Remix)
  17. "She Said She Said"
  18. "Nowhere Man"
  19. "Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)" (take one)
  20. "Across The Universe" (original mix)
  21. "Mr. Moonlight" (take one)
  22. "In My Life"