March 10, 2002

George Harrison: Nat's Picks

I've been watching the George Harrison documentary "Living In The Material World" and it has inspired me to unearth this mix I assembled circa 2002. I was happy to find a hi-res photo of "Rocky", George's handpainted Stratocaster, to use as the cover art.
  1. "I Want To Tell You"
  2. "Old Brown Shoe"
  3. "Taxman"
  4. "Handle With Care"
  5. "All Things Must Pass" (demo)
  6. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" (demo)
  7. "If I Needed Someone"
  8. "Something"
  9. "What Is Life"
  10. "Heading For The Light"
  11. "Not Guilty"
  12. "Piggies"
  13. "When We Was Fab"
  14. "Cloud Nine" (live with Eric Clapton & Band)
  15. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
  16. "Here Comes The Sun"
  17. "My Sweet Lord"
  18. "All Those Years Ago"
  19. "Savoy Truffle"
  20. "Devil's Radio"
  21. "Roll Over Beethoven"