August 16, 2001

071 The Great Compromise

  1. Elvis Costello & The Brodsky Quartet: "Jacksons, Monk, and Rowe"
  2. The Rutles: "Another Day" Despite sharing a title with a Wings song, this Beatles parody is a spot-on goof on "Martha My Dear".
  3. World Party: "When You Come Back to Me" from Reality Bites
  4. Billy Joel & Cyndi Lauper: "Code Of Silence"
  5. John Hiatt: "Cry Love"
  6. Van Morrison: "Call Me Up In Dreamland"
  7. Bruce Springsteen: "Spirit In The Night"
  8. R.E.M.: "Nightswimming"
  9. The Wallflowers: "Three Marlenas"
  10. Bob Dylan: "Positively 4th Street"
  11. Roxy Music: "End of the Line"
  12. John Mellencamp: "Your Life Is Now"
  13. "You Make Me Feel" --> "Afternoons & Coffeespoons" I really wanted the Jeremy Toback song to slam into the Crash Test Dummies, so I edited them together.
  14. The Rolling Stones & Dave Matthews: "Memory Motel" [live]
  15. Electric Light Orchestra: "Can't Get It Out Of My Head"
  16. Sarah McLachlan: "Ol' 55"
  17. Stevie Wonder: "I Believe When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever" [High Fidelity edit]
Created 8-16-01; Burned 9-8-01