May 10, 2001

064 I've Found You Now!

  1. Indigo Girls "Galileo"
  2. John Lennon "Oh Yoko!"
  3. The Lemonheads "Hannah & Gabi"
  4. Aimee Mann "That's Just What You Are" I think this song was on a TV soundtrack CD before it appeared on Aimee's 1995 album I'm With Stupid. Glenn Tilbrook and Chris Difford sing backup.
  5. Squeeze "Satisfied"
  6. Alison Krauss "I Don't Believe You've Met My Baby" a sweet tear-jerking song, where a woman fears she's losing her boyfriend. When he walks up to her with a strange woman, he says "I don't believe you've met my baby,"...but is he referring to Krauss or The Other Woman? Happy ending: The Other Woman replies "my brother wants to marry"!
  7. Wings "Daytime Nighttime Suffering"
  8. Bob Dylan "Like A Rolling Stone" [In this 1965 rehearsal outtake, Dylan tries out the song in 4/4 time.]
  9. Bob Dylan twenty-nine years later sings "You Belong To Me" from the Natural Born Killers soundtrack
  10. Stealer's Wheel "Stuck In The Middle With You" [K-BILLY edit]
  11. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers "Zero From Outer Space"
  12. Chris Isaak "Flying"
  13. The Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter" Rick Rubin's production gives the Bangles a rocking edge.
  14. The Go-Gos "Turn To You" Is it sexist to put the two most famous all-girl bands back-to-back?
  15. Stone Temple Pilots "Big Empty"
  16. Pearl Jam "Not For You"
  17. Buffalo Tom "Sodajerk"
  18. R.E.M. "New Test Leper"
  19. U2 "Wild Honey"
  20. Sam Phillips "I Need Love"
  21. Liz Phair "Cinco de Mayo"
Originally created 5-10-2001; V2 9-8-2001